March 17, 2020
Announcing the Oregon Community Recovery Fund
Established in collaboration with partners throughout the state, the Oregon Community Recovery Fund will rapidly deploy resources to community-based organizations at the front lines of the coronavirus outbreak.
Make a Donation
Help your fellow Oregonians in the wake of COVID-19. Though uncertainty is rampant, your generosity is urgently needed. Give now.
Apply for Funding
We’ve streamlined the grant application process to expedite funding to nonprofits working on the front lines and experiencing the greatest impact. Funding Guidelines.
Thank you all for joining us during this challenging and unprecedented time for Oregonians and our communities. At OCF, we believe our primary role and responsibility is to ensure community members are cared for.
We remain in close collaboration with our regional funding partners, our statewide network of community leaders and nonprofit partners to ensure we’re ready and available to mobilize resources, support and communications where and when they are most needed, particularly for Oregon’s most vulnerable populations.
We will engage with others to fill gaps in funding not met by the public or private sector during the crisis, including:
- Basic needs: Services and assistance that keeps people housed, fed, healthy, and safe.
- Jobs and economy: Services that help create, and connect people to jobs.
- Childcare: Strategies for creating, retaining and increasing childcare (including school-aged care), including but not limited to childcare for essential health workers.
- Social and emotional needs: Services for mental health, child abuse, domestic violence, substance abuse and other social/emotional issues exacerbated by the crisis.
- School closures: Strategies for addressing learning loss (distance learning, instructional supports, etc.), ancillary services provided by schools (health, mental health, nutrition), and post-secondary issues.