February 03, 2020
OCF Evolves to Serve You
Chief Philanthropy Officer
In the interest in making your giving effective, easy, and enjoyable, OCF recently combined our Development and Donor Relations branches to form the new Philanthropic Services Department.
The change won’t affect your day-to-day interactions with OCF. You’ll keep working with our dedicated team of philanthropic advisors and donor relations officers. Behind the scenes, streamlined communication will help us maintain the high level of service you expect.
Services Offered by the Philanthropic Services Department
- Helping people create charitable vehicles.
- Consultation and strategies to achieve your philanthropic goals.
- Engaging families, corporations and private foundations to develop impact-driven giving plans.
- Making connections with nonprofits and like-minded donors to maximize impact.
- Accessing a network of specialized knowledge, statewide resources and local expertise to increase powerful giving.
- Family Giving: Improving family governance and aligning values and giving through OCF-facilitated meetings and retreats.
“OCF is a marvelous resource for those multigenerational families facing issues not just of philanthropy, but also of intrafamily communication, cooperation and understanding.”
Thank you for being a part of a robust network of OCF donors, volunteers and community leaders committed to continuing the philanthropic tradition that has helped Oregon thrive. We’re honored to play a part, and we look forward to continuing to serve you.
Want to learn more? Drop us a line. Contact your Donor Relations Officer, email us at email@example.com or meet the entire Philanthropic Services Department team.