Make a Donation to Support Recovery and Rebuilding
Oregon Community Recovery Fund
Deploying resources to communities most disproportionately impacted by the multiple crises in Oregon.
Grants from this fund will continue to support our communities with a sharpened focus on the most pressing challenges Oregon is facing today: the impact of COVID-19, systemic racism and racial injustice, fires and the underinvestment and lack of infrastructure in under-resourced rural and marginalized communities across our state.
OCF Funding Priorities
- Black, Indigenous, Latinx and people of color
- Immigrants and/or refugees
- People experiencing disabilities
- People living on low incomes
- People living in under-resourced communities and/or communities lacking critical infrastructure
- People who are homeless/unsheltered
- People who identify as LGBTQIA+
- Survivors of domestic violence and/or child abuse
Support This Fund
If you are inspired to support this effort, please visit oregoncf.org/community-recovery-fund. If you have a donor advised fund at OCF, you can also contact your donor relations officer to learn how to use your fund to support this effort.