Oregon Community Foundation serves the entire state of Oregon with expert staff in five regional offices.
- Looking for a specific staff member or want to search by department? Check our staff page.
- For general inquiries, reach us at email@example.com or (503) 227-6846.
- To make a gift of stock, see this page.
- To stay informed, sign up for our eNewsletter.
- To learn more about OCF's efforts to support our communities impacted by COVID-19, visit the COVID Response page.
- Fax: (503) 274-7771.
Metropolitan Portland: Clackamas, Hood River, Multnomah and Washington Counties. North Coast: Clatsop, Columbia, Lincoln and Tillamook Counties. Tribes: Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians.
1221 SW Yamhill St., Suite 100
Portland, OR 97205
Central Oregon: Crook, Deschutes, Jefferson, Sherman, Wasco and Wheeler Counties. Eastern Oregon: Baker, Gilliam, Grant, Harney, Malheur, Morrow, Umatilla, Union and Wallowa Counties. Tribes: Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs, Burns Paiute Tribes, Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation
15 SW Colorado Ave., Suite 220
Bend, OR 97702
Northern Willamette Valley: Marion, Polk and Yamhill Counties. Tribes: Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde.
530 Center Street NE, Suite 230
Salem, OR 97301
South Coast: Coos and Curry Counties. Southern Willamette Valley: Benton, Douglas, Lane and Linn Counties. Tribes: Coquille Indian Tribes, Confederated Tribes of the Coos, Lower Umpqua and Siuslaw Indians, Cow Creek Band of the Umpqua Indians.
44 W Broadway, Suite 426
Eugene, OR 97401
Southern Oregon: Jackson, Josephine, Klamath and Lake Counties. Tribes: Klamath Tribes.
818 W Eighth St.
Medford, OR 97501