Eastern Oregon Border Board Infrastructure Revolving Loan Program
APPLICATION WINDOW: TBD
The Eastern Oregon Border Economic Development Board is charged with implementing investment strategies and practices in workforce and economic development in the region and to make grants to eligible applicants for encouraging regional workforce and economic development.
All loans must significantly impact education, workforce, and/or economic development capacity in the Border Region. Priority will be given to programs and projects that:
- Enhance prosperity in the Border Region
- Improve the Border Region's property tax base
- Improve the Border Region's competitiveness with Idaho
- Increase workforce availability and skills in the Border Region
- Improve the image of Border Region
- Leverage the funds with a complement of outside funding
Eastern Oregon Border Board Funding Programs resource page here.
Who Can Apply
Local governments and/or developers within the Border Region.
Use of Funds
Loans within the Region are to be used for infrastructure investments such as roads, water, wastewater, utilities, etc.
- Maximum loan amount is $250,000 or 25% of eligible project cost. Interest rate is 1% with a maturity not to exceed five (5) years.
- Repayment of the loan will be upon the sooner of lots sold/transferred for the first time on a pro-rata basis or at loan maturity
- Application deadline is TBD
How to Apply
Questions or guidance on a specific application must be submitted in writing at least two weeks prior to an application deadline to ensure adequate time for a response from the Eastern Oregon Border Board. Applications received after the application deadline will not be considered.
- Download the Program Handbook.
- To request an application or to inquire about this program, contact Board Coordinator, Emily Conlon, at email@example.com.
FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT LOAN APPLICATIONS:
- Emily Conlon, Board Coordinator, Eastern Oregon Border Board, firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR TECHNICAL AND MYOCF QUESTIONS:
- Joel Harmon, Grants Management Associate: email@example.com, (503) 227-6846.