D.E. & Jane Clark Fund
Supporting the general operations of nonprofits in Baker County and the town of North Powder.
Application window: June 1 - July 15
The D.E. & Jane Clark Fund of Oregon Community Foundation was established in 2013 to support charitable purposes in Baker County and the town of North Powder. The average grant size is $2,500. Eligible applicants include nonprofits with 501(c)(3) status, churches and schools. Proposals are reviewed by a committee and grants are awarded in fall.
Applications are accepted through MyOCF. You must be a registered user to access OCF's Grants Portal. If you don't have an account, you can create one by following the instructions on the MyOCF login screen.
Grants sizes from this fund typically range from $2,000 to $10,000.
Grant applications are accepted annually from June 1 to July 15 at midnight. Please note that the D.E. & Jane Clark Fund grant program does not accept multiyear requests for funding.
- 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status letter from the IRS.
- Board of directors list (including contact information, affiliations, and the skills and experience each member contributes to the organization).
- Organization budget for the current year.
- Organization budget for the past year.
- Most recent audited financial statements (if available).
- Multiyear project budget (if applicable).
- Project graphic, schematic or timeline (optional).
Please note: We strongly recommend using Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox to fill out your application. Safari has been found to have some technical difficulties.
Post-grant evaluation reports are due on July 15 of each year. A new grant application will not be considered unless evaluation reports have been submitted for all previous grants. This program uses OCF's standard grant evaluation form.
For more information, please contact:
- Belle Cantor, program officer: email@example.com or (503) 227-6846.