Health Systems Access to Care Fund
Not accepting new applications at this time
Kaiser Permanente NW, Legacy Health, PeaceHealth and Providence Health & Services collaboratively created the Health Systems Access to Care Fund for community-supported clinics in the combined service areas of Oregon and SW Washington.
The goal of the fund is to strengthen the capacity and infrastructure for clinics that are expanding and/or adapting their current models to respond to the changing needs of patient populations due to ongoing healthcare reform, Medicaid transformation, and the increasing pressure on the safety net for access to care.
Year two funding is contingent upon funding partners’ recognition of successful completion of year one objectives. Year one reporting and year two application instructions can be found below.
Applicants receiving a grant from the Health Systems Access to Care Fund will be eligible for a a second year of funding, contingent upon funding partners' recognition of successful completion of year one objectives and submission of an annual report. Please see "Application Procedures" for more information.
Questions about projects/programs:
- Catherine Potter (Kaiser Permanente NW), Catherine.R.Potter@kp.org
- Brett Hamilton (Providence Health & Services), Brett.Hamilton@providence.org
- Kamesha Robinson (Legacy Health), email@example.com
- Meghan McCarthy (PeaceHealth), MMcCarthy3@peacehealth.org
Questions about/for OCF:
- Michael Achterman, Program Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org