Health Systems Access to Care Fund
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS BY INVITATION ONLY
Kaiser Permanente NW, Legacy Health, PeaceHealth and Providence Health & Services collaboratively created the Health Systems Access to Care Fund for community-supported clinics in the combined service areas of Oregon and SW Washington.
The goal of the fund is to strengthen the capacity and infrastructure for clinics that are expanding and/or adapting their current models to respond to the changing needs of patient populations due to ongoing healthcare reform, Medicaid transformation, and the increasing pressure on the safety net for access to care.
Questions about projects/programs:
- Catherine Potter (Kaiser Permanente NW), Catherine.R.Potter@kp.org
- Kyle Roesler (Providence Health & Services), email@example.com
- Julie Reed (Legacy Health), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meghan McCarthy (PeaceHealth), MMcCarthy3@peacehealth.org
Questions about/for OCF:
- Deb Vaughn, Program Officer, email@example.com