The Gold Beach Community Fund
The Gold Beach Community Fund provides financial support for projects, activities and services with an aim of enhancing Central Curry County for citizens and visitors.
Accepting applications February 1 - April 1 annually
Guided by a Committee of local residents and administered by the Oregon Community Foundation (OCF), the Gold Beach Community Fund’s objective is to provide grant funds for deserving local endeavors, in areas related to:
- Recreational activity and facility development
- Opportunities for cultural enhancement
- Technical assistance and vocational projects
- Academic and lifestyle improvements
- Restoration of environmental assets
- Youth-related facilities and activities
Grant applications are accepted February 1 - April 1 annually. Applications should be received by 5:00 pm on April 1 to be considered for funding. The committee may consider applications outside of the normal grant schedule under special circumstances. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your circumstances prior to submitting an application outside of the normal application window.
Grant awards will normally be announced within 60 days following the grant deadline (April 1st).
Grant applications are only accepted from 501(c)(3) non‐profits and public entities (also known as 509(a)(1) organizations). Projects sponsored by a qualified non‐profit entity are eligible for funding. Note: Individuals are not eligible for funding.
This grant program supports projects and programs related to any one of the six funding priorities reflected above (ROTARY).
Grant awards normally range from $500 to $2,500 per project or program. The committee may partially fund projects depending on the number of applicants during the grant year.
Ineligible expenses include:
- Annual fund appeals and contributions to endowments
- Ongoing labor or payroll costs
- Office equipment, supplies etc.
- Debt retirement, operational deficits, financial emergencies etc.
- A description of the project and information about how it relates to your overall mission
- Information about how the project benefits the Gold Beach community and if applicable, youth
- A budget and timeline
- Any additional documentation that will be helpful to the committee in considering the application
Apply for Funding
Application window: February 1 - April 1, annually.