Navigating the world of scholarships and financial aid can be confusing. Here's a list of the resources to help you.
- 2023 -2024 Scholarship Snapshot is an overview of the statewide awarding made by the OCF scholarship program for the 2023-24 academic year.
- Scholarships Glossary defines words and programs used in the scholarship and financial aid world.
- Office of Student Access and Completion lists hundreds of scholarships for Oregon students — including most of OCF's — with a common online application form.
- ASPIRE is a mentoring program administered by the Office of Student Access and Completion.
- CollegeBoard lets students search for colleges by location, major and cost.
- College Navigator is a college search site managed by the US Department of Education that helps students research what specific majors are offered and where colleges are located.
- College Nights provides information about events held each fall to teach Oregon students about college selection; the financial aid process; and scholarship searches and scams.
- Fastweb helps students find scholarships.
- Federal Student Aid comprises U.S. Department of Education information on preparing for and funding education beyond high school.
- Federal Student Aid Estimator to help you estimate your eligibility for financial assistance.
- FinAid is a comprehensive source of financial aid information, advice and tools, including an Expected Family Contribution calculator. With upcoming changes to the FAFSA form, we expect this calculator to be updated by end of 2023.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is a necessary form for most scholarship applications and for all forms of public financial aid.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook compiles U.S. Department of Labor information about career opportunities and trends.
Scholarship Volunteer Resources
- The Scholarship Volunteer Handbook provides OCF scholarship program and general selection information to OCF scholarship volunteers.