Navigating the world of scholarships and financial aid can be confusing. Here's a list of the resources to help you.
- 2022 -2023 Scholarship Snapshot is an overview of the statewide awarding made by the OCF scholarship program for the 2022-23 academic year.
- Scholarships Glossary defines words and programs used in the scholarship and financial aid world.
- Office of Student Access and Completion lists hundreds of scholarships for Oregon students — including most of OCF's — with a common online application form.
- ASPIRE is a mentoring program administered by the Office of Student Access and Completion.
- CollegeBoard lets students search for colleges by location, major and cost.
- College Navigator is a college search site managed by the US Department of Education that helps students research what specific majors are offered and where colleges are located.
- College Nights provides information about events held each fall to teach Oregon students about college selection; the financial aid process; and scholarship searches and scams.
- FAFSA4caster helps students to estimate their eligibility for federal student financial assistance.
- Fastweb helps students find scholarships.
- Federal Student Aid comprises U.S. Department of Education information on preparing for and funding education beyond high school.
- FinAid is a comprehensive source of financial aid information, advice and tools, including an Expected Family Contribution calculator.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid is a necessary form for most scholarship applications and for all forms of public financial aid.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook compiles U.S. Department of Labor information about career opportunities and trends.
Scholarship Volunteer Resources
- The Scholarship Volunteer Handbook provides OCF scholarship program and general selection information to OCF scholarship volunteers.