Eastern Oregon Border Board Scott Fairley Memorial Edge Grant
APPLICATION WINDOW: AUGUST 1 - SEPTEMBER 30, 2022
The Eastern Oregon Border Economic Development Board is charged with implementing investment strategies and practices in workforce and economic development in the region and to make grants to eligible applicants for encouraging regional workforce and economic development.
All grant awards must significantly impact education, workforce, and/or economic development capacity in the Border Region. Priority will be given to programs and projects that:
- Enhance prosperity in the Border Region
- Improve the Border Region's property tax base
- Improve the Border Region's competitiveness with Idaho
- Increase workforce availability and skills in the Border Region
- Improve the image of Border Region
- Leverage the funds with a complement of outside funding
Eastern Oregon Border Board Funding Programs resource page here.
Who Can Apply
All residents, land owners, schools, businesses, local governments, nonprofit organizations and community groups within the Border Region.
Use of Funds
Demonstrated ability to enhance economic vitality and opportunity by way of innovative and creative solutions in the Border Region.
- Maximum grant is $25,000
- Application deadline was September 30, 5 p.m. Mountain Time
How to Apply
Questions or guidance on a specific application must be submitted in writing at least two weeks prior to an application deadline to ensure adequate time for a response from the Eastern Oregon Border Board. Applications received after the application deadline will not be considered.
- Download the Program Handbook.
- To request an application or to inquire about this program, contact Board Coordinator, Emily Conlon, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To preview the application questions, please visit here.
FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT GRANT APPLICATIONS:
- Emily Conlon, Board Coordinator, Eastern Oregon Border Board, email@example.com.
FOR TECHNICAL AND MYOCF QUESTIONS:
- Joel Harmon, grants management associate: firstname.lastname@example.org, (503) 227-6846.