2023 Community Grants Program
Updated May 30, 2023
Working together to advance opportunities for our neighbors to thrive
OCF Community Grants Program, with strong donor support, invests in community livability and vitality by listening and responding to the people closest to the problems we’re working to address.Background and evolution
Highlights for 2023
- The spring grant cycle is for general operating support (March - June)
- The fall cycle is for organizational enhancement - capacity building, capital and project funding (July - November)
2023 Spring Cycle Dates
- Mid-June: Notification and distribution of awards.
2023 Fall Cycle Dates
- June 15: Applicant webinar. Register HERE.
- June 30: Letter of inquiry (LOI) opens.
- July 20: LOI closes. Deadline: 5 p.m.
- September 14: Notification: Declined LOIs and invitations to apply sent by email.
- September 15: Application opens (by invitation only).
- September 27: Application closes. Deadline: 5 p.m.
- Mid-November: Notification and distribution of awards.
For eligibility, review the Program Guidelines.
Applicant Webinar – 2023 Fall Cycle | Community Grants
We will host an applicant information session on June 15, 2023 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. for the fall cycle. Please register here to hold your spot for the webinar (limited spots available). If you’re not able to attend this session a recording of the Community Grants applicant webinar will be made available here soon.