By choosing OCF you are partnering with a community-based, nonprofit organization that has supported a wide range of givers investing in the nonprofit community throughout Oregon for nearly 50 years. Our fees support the administrative operations of OCF and help sustain our efforts to connect residents from Multnomah County to Malheur County with the tools and resources they need to create real solutions in their communities.
Fees assessed on our funds support OCF’s efforts to:
- Conduct research on critical issues facing Oregon that informs impactful grantmaking.
- Create and manage competitive grant cycles and connect students with scholarships.
- Develop personalized and rewarding experiences for our donors to support their giving.
- Present a wide range of convenings and events for donors and professional advisors.
- Support our investment management program for our funds.
- Support our nonprofit endowment partners with excellent service and with planned giving support as they
- seek to grow their endowments.
Current Fee Schedule
All Funds (Except Nonprofit Endowments)*
|Up to $2 million||1.00%|
|$2 million to $6 million||0.85%|
|$6 million to $20 million||0.55%|
|Amounts > $20 million||0.35%|
*Rates shown do not include investment management costs. Minimum annual administrative fee for an advised fund is $500. Funds that award scholarships are assessed an additional 10% of the total scholarships awarded. Other fee arrangements may apply for funds that award more than half of their balance during one year, pass-through gifts, or funds with special grant programs or other services.
Endowments for Other Nonprofit Organizations
|Up to $1 million||0.50%|
|$1 million to $5 million||0.20%|
|Amounts > $5 million||0.10%|
CF allocates the costs associated with investment management proportionally to the individual funds in its investment pool. These costs include fees paid for professional management; independent investment consulting fees; and legal fees associated with the investment program. The fees of individual investment managers vary depending on the size of the portfolio and the type of assets being managed. Total investment costs fluctuate depending on how assets are allocated among managers and among investment categories.