Community Resilience and Trauma Informed Care Impact Fund
Invited organizations may submit applications March 6, 2023 - 3 pm on April 14, 2023
The Community Resilience and Trauma Informed Care Impact fund was established in 2023 by a one-time investment from Columbia Pacific CCO to help the Resilient Clatsop County (RCC) and Columbia County Childhood Trauma Informed Network (CTIN) networks move towards becoming self-sufficient and sustainable. The fund will be administered by the Oregon Community Foundation (OCF) and support projects from the RCC and CTIN strategic plans.
Purpose and Goals:
To provide grants to network member organizations of the CTIN as well as RCC that support reducing childhood trauma and increasing resilience in children and their families.
To help the CTIN as well as RCC move towards becoming self-sufficient and sustainable.
To empower the CTIN as well as RCC by giving it the power to decide which projects from their strategic plans are funded.
To fund projects from the CTIN as well as RCC strategic plan by providing grants to CTIN as well as RCC member organizations.
To bring local efforts into alignment by supporting projects that are congruent with the CTIN as well as RCC strategies, shared measures and agenda.
- Projects that primarily serve and/or benefit children 0-5 or K-5 and/or their parents and caregivers.
- Projects that address childhood trauma and building resilience in children and families.
Who is Eligible to Apply
- 501(c)3 organizations
- Government entities
- Other types of organizations that work with a 501(c)3 fiscal sponsor
- Active and contributing members of the RCC and CTIN networks (or those who have plans to become active and contributing members)
Steps to Apply:
- Log in to MyOCF
- Click “apply for grant” and select the “Invitation Only” application option
- Enter the password supplied to you
- Complete responses to the questions outlined in this document
- Fill in responses in this document and upload the completed information in the document upload section of the application
It is important that you review the appropriate network strategic plans prior to completing your grant request. Please follow the links below to the CTIN Strategic Plan and the RCC Strategic Plan.
For more information, please contact:
- Michael Oreste, program officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angel Escobedo, Sr. Program Development Specialist at Columbia Pacific CCO: email@example.com